Mulberry "Lily" bag| Kate Moss for Topshop tweed blazer|
A.P.C. dungarees| Topshop navy silk shirt| Vivienne Westwood flats
My five goals for this Spring:
1. Stop making wishlists of everything I find remotely cool (including bags and shoes) in order to become more and more selective in terms of shopping. I think balance and quality are really the key for a successful wardrobe.
2. Going vegan. I'm a vegetarian, but now I think it's time to go vegan, because healthwise I just feel more energetic.
3. Remove eyeliner before going to bed...I'm not 16 anymore, you see? And the Alice Cooper look actually looks pretty creepy.
4. Invest in really, really good face creams (like Sisley, Crème de La Mer, etc..I'm open to your suggestions) because I'm not 16 anymore, you see? ;)
5. Saving money for a Contax camera.
What are your goals for this Spring?