I hope you had a lovely Christmas! To tell you the truth this year I wasn't really feeling very Christmassy (I didn't even wore my kitsch Christmas sweater adorned with awful nordic pine trees.Nothing).
So this Christmas I didn't:
- watched Christmas T.V. specials such as The Sound of Music and programmes about U.K.'s Royal family "torrid" secrets and marriages and lineages and things.
- stayed on my pj's all day long.
- had a tree and/or decorated one.
- ate like a pig and stay sick for the rest of the day.
- watched Anna Karina movies.
- listened to my records on a brand new (old?) record player.
- make a quite delicious pannacotta with a pomegranate glaze.
- remain smartphone free (if you give me an Annick Goutal perfume bottle I'll be -very- happy, if you give a smartphone I'll probably do some Naomi move on you).
Anyway, I hope all of you had a great Christmas, no matter how you celebrated it!
Peter Pan Collar Jumper - Topshop
The Sonics - Don't Believe in Christmas (1965)