Okay. I'm ready for this one.
We all have a black list of beauty brands that we all love to hate.
Here is my unapologetic list of beauty brands that irritate me to the core:
1.Clinique - it's cheap and harsh. From the packaging, to the skin treatments and make up, nothing is alluring about this brand.
2.Lancôme - this brand represents everything rubbish in the beauty industry. From the rubbish airbrushed commercials, to the rubbish scientific achievements, to their awful scents, i truly hate this brand.
3. The Body Shop - Does anynone still shop at The Body Shop? It's so Helena Christensen 90s vegan phase. " yesss (danish accent) I love when my hair smells of bananas". Huh.no thanks.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - This actually does nothing for me (sacrilege).
5. MAC - Their staff intimidates me. They all look like they are waiting for you in a foggy alley, wearing a black cape to attack your jugular with their pointy teeth. They have good concealers though.
6. L'oreal - Their make up range is so bad. Especially the lipsticks.
7.Rimmel London- Cheap-o, episode 1. Kate Moss and Zooey Deschanel may be the cover girls, but their products are just nasty.
8. Maybelline mascaras - Cheap-o, the aftermath.My lashes turn all cakey when I apply their mascaras.
9. Lush - overpowering stench 12 meters away from the store front. Plus the moronic product names.
And on the haircare range, garnier fructis stench just pisses me off so much.
Since today I'm feeling moody and I feel like bad mouthing (most) things anyway, what's up with Lula lately?
Issue 16 is out, and judging by the two covers I'm sure it's going to be as annoying and predictable as the latest issues were. The only thing I dig on one of the covers is the mary quant inspired hippie make up, but that's about it.
Has Leith Clark got stagnant in terms of creative direction? For this issue I will definetly check it first instead of rushing in buying it. Give me Russh and Frankie and we'll be good. Or Simone de Beauvoir.
Oh Lord, another whole new week ahead. Seven new days waiting to be filled in. Help!
At least this is a cool song.